Non-Profit Office Rental Options At Old Brick
Office space at Old Brick is available for rent to non-profit organizations only.
- Event rental spaces may be rented by any individual or group.
- All office space within Old Brick rents for $2.25 per square foot.
- Parking spaces are $50 per month per space.
- Internet is available to tenants for an additional $30 per month.
- The Main Hall is available one time per year free of charge to tenants and the Common Room and Library located on the lower level are available to tenants free of charge Monday - Friday. Reservations for these spaces must be made through the Executive Director’s office.
- Tenants must provide their own phone line. The building is secured but tenants will be issued a keycard for after-hours entry and doors can be programmed in advance to allow after-hours entry for groups.
Please contact us for more information about non-profit office rental.
Old Brick's mission is to enrich the community as a historic landmark, to serve the community as a gathering place, and to support the community as a home for Episcopal and benevolent non-profit groups.
Julie Thomas, Executive Director
26 E. Market Street
Iowa City, Iowa 52245