Weddings & Receptions at Old Brick
Historic Iowa City Wedding Venue
Old Brick is a historic building located in the heart of downtown Iowa City. Our Main Hall is one open ballroom with a capacity of up to 300 guests. Old Brick's original character and historical charm offer a unique space for any event.
Rental of the Main Hall includes...
- Over 3,000 square feet of open space
- 2,000 square foot outdoor patio
- Tables and chairs
- Heating and air conditioning
- Sound System that connects to phone, tablet, laptop
- 2 wireless microphones
- A tuned baby grand piano
- A stage area with lighting
- A separate space for dressing, staging, or food
- A commercially licensed kitchen
- 3 restrooms with handicapped/unisex accessibility
- Parking on-site
- 2 wireless projectors and screens available at an additional cost
- Affordable and flexible rental options
- Outside catering and vendors welcome
- Beer and Wine allowed (no Liquor)
Historic Old Brick Wedding Pricing
Old Brick is a historic building in the heart of downtown Iowa City. Our Main Hall is one open ballroom with a capacity of up to 300 guests. Its original character offers a unique space for any event.
Prime Wedding Season Rental / March-October
Off Season Wedding Rental / November-February***
***Holiday dates including Thanksgiving and New Years will be charged the Prime Season rate.
Additional Expected Fees
refunded after wedding
Additional Optional Fees
(Fri-Sat: 2 day rental)
(Tables and Chairs)
Old Brick's mission is to enrich the community as a historic landmark, to serve the community as a gathering place, and to support the community as a home for Episcopal and benevolent non-profit groups.
Julie Thomas, Executive Director
26 E. Market Street
Iowa City, Iowa 52245